Sunday, October 31, 2010

some people..


..some people could be irritated with my UNENDING posts, like blogger is twitter, posting almost EVERYTHING.. well, its a blog..

..so, i would like to share, my DREAM house!



my dream house will have four bedrooms..




..two bathrooms..


..two living rooms..


..one kitchen where i will be baking some cake..

..and one dining room where we will eat the cake..


..one library.



my DREAM house could be odd, because some rooms are classic, you know, the furniture, while some rooms are modernized. well, i just want to mix it up, so that whenever you enter a room, you are like entering another era. o di ba? pwede na akong mag-interior designing churva. [im now working on a Visio plan of my dream house! soon! by God's grace. always.]

No comments:

Post a Comment